Currylicious is a family run company based in Norfolk, UK. The aim of the company is to bring you the very best of Indian cuisine styled on the Punjab region of India. All our curries are free of butter, ghee and oil, free from artificial colourings, free from artificial flavourings, free from artificial preservatives with the focus being on bringing you the very best of Indian cuisine full of flavour and one which does not have a detrimental effect on your health. We use a blend of spices which research has shown to bring you many health benefits.
There are 6 main prongs to our business model:
1. We have a restaurant on Fakenham Racecourse where you can book a table on racedays. Click here to book a table
2. Book one of our catering trailers to you private or public events
3. Order food using our home delivery service. Click here to order food to be delivered to your home
4. Buy our food from one of our retail partners. Click here to see which shops you can buy our food from
5. Come and visit us at Aylsham or Wymondham Farmers Market
6. Book us for themed nights at your venue and give your chef a night off
Currylicious - Bringing you the true taste of India!
Where are we next?
Wednesday 18th May Crossways Forecourt, Snoring, 5pm to 7.30pm
Thursday 19th May The Crown, Reepham, 5pm to 8pm
Friday 20th May West Runton Camping and Caravan Club 5pm - 8pm
Saturday 21st May Wymondham Farmers Market, 8am to 12.30pm
Saturday 21st May Pinewoods Holiday Park, Wells-Next- Sea 5pm to 8pm
Saturday 21st May Whisonsett Village Hall, 5pm to 7.30pm
Saturday 21st May Fakenham Football Presentation Night
Sunday 22nd May Fakenham Racecourse(Ladies Day) 12pm to 6pm
Wednesday 25th May Crossways Forecourt, Snoring, 5pm to 7.30pm
Friday 27th May Woodlands Caravan Park, Bodham, 5pm to 7.30pm
Friday 27th May Woodhill Caravan Park, West Runton, 5pm to 9pm