Currylicious is a family run company based in Norfolk, UK. The aim of the company is to bring you the very best of Indian cuisine styled on the Punjab region of India. All our curries are free of butter, ghee and oil, free from artificial colourings, free from artificial flavourings, free from artificial preservatives with the focus being on bringing you the very best of Indian cuisine full of flavour and one which does not have a detrimental effect on your health. We use a blend of spices which research has shown to bring you many health benefits.
There are 6 main prongs to our business model:
1. We have a restaurant on Fakenham Racecourse where you can book a table on racedays. Click here to book a table
2. Book one of our catering trailers to you private or public events
3. Order food using our home delivery service. Click here to order food to be delivered to your home
4. Buy our food from one of our retail partners. Click here to see which shops you can buy our food from
5. Come and visit us at Aylsham, Wymondham, Creake Abbey and White House Farm Farmers Market
6. Book us for themed nights at your venue and give your chef a night off
Currylicious - Bringing you the true taste of India!
Where are we next?
Friday 27/10 Murder Mystery Aldborough Village Hall 5pm to 8pm
Saturday 28/10 Pinewoods Holiday Park 5pm to 8pm
Saturday 28/10 Kelling Heath Holiday Park 4pm to 8pm
Sunday 29/10 North Walsham Farmers Market 8am to 2pm
Monday 30/10 The Lattice House Pub 5pm to 8pm
Wednesday 1/11 Fakenham Racecourse Restaurant(Book a table)
Friday 3/11 RAF Lakenheath "Flavours of Fall" 10am - 7pm
Saturday 4/11 Aylsham Farmers Market 8am - 1pm
Saturday 4/11 Creake Abbey Farmers Market 9am - 1pm(Pre Order)
Saturday 11/11 Christmas Market, Fakenham Racecourse 9am - 4pm
Sunday 12/11 Christmas Market, Fakenham Racecourse 9am - 4pm